Design and Implementation of HL7 CDA Clinical Documents Workshop
We have opened the enrollment to the CDA Workshop in English.
More info: https://www.cabolabs.com/en/training#cda
Enrollment will be open until Oct 29th.
The enrollment form has the payment method options and instructions.
Fee by category:
Student (no professional title) +
+ Should submit an active student certificate from your university.
- Introduction to HL7 v3 RIM and CDA models.
- CDA clinical documents design process.
- Working with CDA in software: generation, validation, visualization and processing.
- Working with CDA implementation guides.
- Working with terminologies, codes and OIDs.
The workshop has a practical approach and it is targeted to IT professionals and students. Basic XML knowledge is required.
If you have any questions please let me know firstname.lastname@example.org